Sunday, January 18, 2015

9 Beautiful Photos That Call You To The Wild

9 Beautiful Photos That Call You To The Wild



All we are is dust in the wind... how is it that something so barren can still be so beautiful? Beauty can be found is the most ugly of places, it just depends on perspective and perception.


This picture is just breaktaking... could you imagine waking up to this every morning? Even if you were to "wake up on the wrong side of the bed" I think you would cheer right up after brewing that pot of coffee and seeing this in the morning..


Just another one of those beautiful mountain slopes that was recently dusted with snow... 


Into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul. 


Mini plant environment. Bring a little extra oxygen into the room.





Fog and moss... yup, this is definitely some Sasquatch territory. Honestly I don't care if there is a Sasquatch infestation I would still build a little cabin right here and be the nicest neighbors them squatches ever had. We would live in peace and harmony. 


Clear from the kings' mountain view... 


Some beautiful lake in Montana.







No comments:

Post a Comment